Feedback given by: ______________________________________
Does the text answer all the questions:
Is the text:
- Clear: and only has short words?
- Correct: I e interesting and kept to the key facts?
- Concise: are facts, grammar and punctuation right? Do we get a list where the information is taken from?
- Quotation – is there one?
- Headline – is it correctly done with a verb in the present, and announces the topic?
- Byline – is the name of the writer included in the text?
- Neutral – can you find any opinions or is it neutral?
- Picture – does the picture help us understand?
- Tweet – is the news tweeted by the author?
- Spelling – are all words correctly spelled?
Show this checklist and the script to your teacher before you record it!