Evaluation at the end
- Must heroes be good humans?
- Do they need to be humans?
- Is a hero always brave?
- Can a selfish person be a hero?
- Do you think the same about heroes today as you did when we started this project?
- Do you still wish to know something about heroes that you don’t know today?
- Do you know something more today about heroes?
- Did you finish your writing?
- How much effort did you put in to this project? Compare to what you said in the beginning of the project. Is is achieved, below or above your expactations? What affected it?
- Do you want to publish your work online?
Write in you books and compare to your first reflections before we started the theme. Can you see anything that you want to share with us. Please write it here on this padlet
Reflections on your work with my Hero
- Do you want me to know something that is hard/easy for you?
- Did you find out want you wanted to know?
- Do you need help to find out something?
- Have you filled out the template?
- Do you know how to start you writing assignment?
- Have you used the instructions from the blog? What have you liked about the instructions and what have you missed?
Who is your hero?
You are going to prepare a writing assignment – My hero. Before we start we will come up with a list of persons to write about. We will do this together in AnswerGarden.
How will this be done?
When you have chosen a person you should find out more about the person. You have to search on the Internet and find reliable sources. Remember to save the links so I can have a look at them and for you to be able to go back. You do this assignment on your own by using the template below.
My hero template
Make sure the following is included:
- What was the problem for your hero?
- Describe the person and who he/she was.
- What did the person do?
- When did this take place?
- What consequences did this have?
- Would you have done the same thing?
Use this handout about Source criticism: http://www.skolverket.se/skolutveckling/resurser-for-larande/kollakallan/in_english/checklist-1.155646
When you have finished your writing show it to me and I will give you feedback on it. Perhaps you will have to include something or you have some mistakes to correct. When you have done the correction hand it in to me.
You will all present your work in groups so we get to know a bit more about some other heroes. How we will divide this we have to decide later on when we know who you chose to work with. We will also publish some of it online, so decide if you want to make a short movie or a text about your hero.